In an interview with the IVY Social University, Religions for Peace General Secretary Dr. William Vendley speaks about his visions for peace 2017.
- Berlin based Project and Administration Officer November 8, 2021
- Expert Consultation on Countering Hate Speech: Findings July 14, 2021
- Supporting Irish Church Leaders call for unified political response to address violence and community tensions April 14, 2021
- An Urgent Appeal to Deescalate Violence on the Streets in Myanmar February 22, 2021
- Last Rites for COVID-19 Victims February 10, 2021
- Passing of Honorable Mehrezia Labidi-Maiza, Co-President, Religions for Peace, Member of ECRL January 28, 2021
- Safeguarding the lives of migrant children with UNICEF December 14, 2020