Hate speech is a serious problem in Europe and has only been exacerbated by COVID-19. Tackling the problem effectively is complex and requires long-term engagement to stop the cycle of alienation. In this context, the International Dialogue Centre (KAICIID) and the European Council for Religious Leaders/Religions for Peace Europe (ECRL/RfP Europe), with the support of the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR), organized this Consultation to explore the role of interreligious, intercultural and cross-sector collaboration in the prevention of hate speech. This report summarises the findings of the Consultation.
- Berlin based Project and Administration Officer November 8, 2021
- Expert Consultation on Countering Hate Speech: Findings July 14, 2021
- Supporting Irish Church Leaders call for unified political response to address violence and community tensions April 14, 2021
- An Urgent Appeal to Deescalate Violence on the Streets in Myanmar February 22, 2021
- Last Rites for COVID-19 Victims February 10, 2021
- Passing of Honorable Mehrezia Labidi-Maiza, Co-President, Religions for Peace, Member of ECRL January 28, 2021
- Safeguarding the lives of migrant children with UNICEF December 14, 2020